On Cloud 9

On Cloud 9.  That is what I was the entire time I worked on this project with these amazing talents.  I’ve always daydreamed of creating an all white event.  Add some crafty fun, and it really was a dream come true.  We made felt clouds stuffed with poly-fill, and lined the aisle with fluffy poly-fill to create a “walking on a cloud” feel.  I only wish there was a real wedding occuring after this photo shoot.  Deepest thanks to the Utterly Engaged team for inviting me to participate in the AMAZING issue 014.  Go see it HEREEEEEEEEEEE.

Vendor LOVE:

Hair accessories: Chinny Lu Lu & Forever 21

Gown: Lasara by Watters from Mariposa Boutique

Hair: Marisa Fuerte

Makeup: Erica Kawai

19 Responses to On Cloud 9

1. Jenny says:

Gorgeous photos! I love those cakes!!

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention On Cloud 9 « Jesi Haack Weddings Blog -- Topsy.com

3. Wendy says:

BEAUTIFUL!!! I feel like having cotton candy, now.

4. These are beautiful photographs!! They make me so happy!

5. I am seriously blown away by this! You are amazing!

6. Nata says:

awesome!!!!!!!!

7. Paula says:

Wow !! i can not believe how gorgeous it is this wedding !! the photos are amazing:)

8. Pingback: Modern White Cloud Like Aisle Runner for Your Wedding | Bridal Banter Blog

9. nikky says:

Beautiful!!! How you make the clouds

10. admin says:

Hi Nikky! I just cut out pieces of felt, hot glued them together and left a gab, stuffed in poly-fill, then glued the gap back! EASIEST thing ever!!!

11. nikky says:

Thank you!!!

12. Erica says:

Hey Jesi…! You can hyperlink this now! =) http://www.ericakawai.com =) Hope all is well! Lets shoot again soon!

13. Pingback: 7 Most Inspiring Ceremony Backdrops | Ceremonies De Vie

14. Pingback: THEMED THURSDAY: ON CLOUD NINE | Intertwined : Intertwined

15. Pingback: DIY FANCY DRINK STIRRERS

16. Pingback: Si me casara mañana… » Ranas y Princesas

17. Pingback: 8 Aisle Runners We’re Obsessed With | The Knot Blog – Wedding Dresses, Shoes, & Hairstyle News & Ideas

18. Pingback: 8 Cute Aisle Runners | NineTwenty Wedding PhotographyNineTwenty Wedding Photography