Antique Unique Wedding

Obsessed. That is all I have to say. Josh and Jordan: the most perfectly sweet and amazing couple. They gave me full reign in design with a few ideas of what they like. Their families were glorious. Their friends were spectacular. It was truly a perfect experience. I felt so blessed, lucky, and was just beaming to be a part of it. Ok, enough. Let me tell you about the design.
Lanterns. Amy Butler fabrics. Vintage frames. WHITE CHIAVARI CHAIRS! Kale blooms in the bouquets. Sweet and Saucy inspired cake. Stephanie Williams behind the lens. LOVE IT ALL. What do you think?
Chiavari Chairs: Classic Party Rentals

This entry was posted in amy butler, antique wedding, kale bouquets, orange county event design. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Antique Unique Wedding

1. Type & Swash says:

so cute! love all the different numbers for the tables and the different patterns, fabrics, etc! great job!

2. kristin says:

simply lovely! do you know where the bridesmaid dresses are from? i'm looking for the exact color and style and can't find them anywhere!

3. aaron shintaku says:

rock it out!

4. Jenny says:

love the tables… and her bouquet! so gorgeous!!!

5. Heather Kincaid says:

Such a pretty, pretty wedding. Love.

6. Sarah Farris-Gilbert says:

This wedding is beautiful! Each event you do is more amazing than the last. I don't know how to do it!!

7. Leslie says:

Okay so Im a friend of Sherri's and wanted to do the felted balls… so I came over here.. and oh my.. SO MUCH EYE CANDY..this wedding is lovely lovely.. totally… in love with the address numbers…. and the fabric in the bouquets.. and well all of it. You have a gifted eye.

enough. gushing.

8. Hilary says:

The combo of yellow and grey is so classic and chic. I love the photography too, the lighting is so romantic

9. Laura says:

wow! i recently stumbled across your blog. let me say this wedding is absolutely stunning! Everything from the darling lanterns and flowers to the ceremony runner and magnetic numbers are flawless. Not to mention you have a gorgeous couple to boot! The brides dress is out of this world! Do you know the designer?
    Anyway, fabulous fabulous job! I’m officially a fan. :-)

10. admin says:

thanks Laura! Yes, her dress was amazing! It’s a Melissa Sweet copy :)

11. Pingback: My Dream Team (or, An Ode to SoCal Vendors) | Weddingbee